Halloween night is upon us and most of us are gearing up for a night of candy corn (ok maybe no one actually eats the candy corn) and costumes, but in Hollywood, it’s been Halloween pretty much all month. Just like Christmas decorations going up when it’s still warm out, it’s now fashionable to celebrate Halloween all month long. And, even though celebs have been prepped all month long, some of us are still struggling to find a last minute costume.
These costumes could serve as great inspiration for the rest of us tonight. Although, some of these might not work as last minute outfits –we’re looking at you Colton Haynes.
Still, we’re not complaining when the results are as good as these.
2. Miranda Kerr: It probably wasn’t a huge challenge for a stunning model to transition into a stunning actress but regardless: Kerr looks spectacular. The phone’s a bit of a giveaway though.
3. Emily Bett: The Arrow star went all in on her brilliant Sailor Moon outfit, which is sure to please the millions of fans with crushes on Felicity Smoak. And she wasn’t the only Arrow cast member to commit to a character…
4. Colton Haynes: Yes, that really is Colton Haynes AKA Roy Harper AKA Arsenal under that makeup. The former Arrow heartthrob shone last Halloween as Princess Fiona but he may have outdone himself this year.
5. “The Vampire Diaries” star already vaguely resembles a young Victoria Beckham, so dressing up as Posh Spice is the perfect costume for her. Her friend didn’t put much effort into playing Ginger though, she couldn’t even be bothered to source a wig.
6. Chrissy Tiegen decided to forgo the traditional sexy “whatever” costume for a creative pop culture reference. The model appeared on ABC’s “FABLife” as TV chef Guy Fieri. We love her sense of humor.